Mon, Aug 01|
Reservoir Gators Volleyball Camp
Come join the reigning 3A State Champion Reservoir Gators Volleyball Program for a week of volleyball camp! 9AM - 12PM: Open to rising 3rd to 9th grade. 1 PM - 4PM: Open to incoming RHS Freshman only
Time & Location
Aug 01, 2022, 8:45 AM – 4:00 PM
Main Gym, 11550 Scaggsville Rd, Fulton, MD 20759, USA
About the event
What you need to know.
- Please arrive early on Monday, August 1st. By 8:30 am would be ideal since the camp is full, and we want to make sure we can get everyone checked in quickly to start on time.
- For the rest of the week, please arrive no later than 8:45 am. We have a fun-filled week planned, and starting on time is important!
What to Bring?
- A refillable water bottle. We will have coolers filled with ice water for you to refill your bottles.
- Proper athletic attire, t-shirt, shorts, socks, sports bra, and sneakers. Sneakers should be supportive athletic shoes (no vans, chucks, or running shoes-lack support for volleyball).
- We also suggest bringing a change of clothes for campers attending both AM & PM sessions-the; the gyms are HOT!
- We will provide some snacks, but you may want to bring extra just in case.
- A bag to safely store all your personal belongings.
- A fun "I can't wait to learn about volleyball" attitude/mentality!
This game is the BEST, and we hope you love it as much as we do! You may bring your cell phones, BUT they may not be out /used during camp. NO EXCEPTIONS.